Monday, April 14, 2008

More Insights

As I reread the past blog I realize I made a point, but not the point i intended to make when I started to blog. The blog I started was going to be about the power of words, and finding a miracle a day, once again God has reverberated this concept into my Head in last weeks church sermon. So I am going to try and get back to this topic. Why do we say "I could just die right now." Why would we put this into the universe, do we really want to vanish from the planet just because we may be embarrassed about a current situation. Of course not! this is another way words have power.

I will continue with the "find a miracle a day" concept tomorrow!
peace out
w

P.S. Although I like the point I rambled on about yesterday and probably would have blogged it at a later date anyway :}

No comments: