Thursday, April 2, 2009





The things we do for our children. It is 11:30 pm and my husband is drawing a picture of the above so named "BOLT". I whom is exhausted and want to go to bed can't. Why you ask? Because I volunteered him for the project and forgot to tell him until about 8:30 pm this evening as he was shaving my sons head. Yes I told you I would bring you up to speed on "Their back"! but a picture is worth a thousand words(monkey picture) and the battle begins again.

So back to why I am still up, because it would be rude to leave him doing a project I volunteered him for and forgot to tell him. It is for our sons field day tomorrow, more on that later. His team is the BOLTS. Now this could have meant the very fast Olympic break out ,Hussein Bolt or in our town even the Lighting (ice hockey) but for the age group it is the fake dog from the most recent movie.

and my husband draws on, this could be a long night leading to an even longer day tomorrow.

No comments: