Friday, May 29, 2009



We had a few fund raisers to help defer the cost of the trip here are a few pictures of each event. The first one was a garage sale, people from the church brought in things for us to sell,......A LOT OF THINGS!

We sorted and tagged all the goodies and raised several thousand dollars. The first attempt at fund raising was a great success.

Next was to sell strawberry short cake on 4th of July at the local fireworks extravaganza. (mother daughter team that went on trip) I was suppose to go on vacation so I was not attending this one, but if everyone remembers this was the beginning of my mother going crazy and I was slightly detained so I didn't do either that day.

After the Strawberry short cake we had a great chicken dinner(sorry no pics on that) and when we returned we did a fashion show all in all the fund raisers paid for about 1/2 of every persons trip. We were all very great full to the congregation for stepping up and donating so much.

No comments: