Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello from vacation

Just a quick note from our vacation. This vacation and the preparation for this vacation will give me three mths of blog material. I am not even sure where to start. I am typing titles into my drafts page by the dozen. We have laughed, we have cried, it has been the best of times and the worst of times and it is only day 4 of our 7 day Hyades. Just getting here was a huge challenge, which is amazing since we only live 45 minutes from our vacation destination.

We always seem to have some major issue arise when we vacation. We take a vacation about once every two to three years. Maybe if we vacationed annually like most people they would not be so eventful. Our last vacation to Vegas started out with us missing our first flight our of town, flying stand-by on a holiday weekend, getting half way to our destination, being stranded in Dallas, TX., driving the rest of the way to Vegas in less then 24 hours, missing the first of two nascar races we had tickets for, battling severe weather and hating our hotel room just to name a few events.

This vacation has not been quite as traumatic as that one but it is running a very close second with a few days left.

I am sure you are all excited for the upcoming blogs so check back in a few days I should start unvailing the beginning chapters of this sauga

1 comment:

Felipa said...

Well since I haven't talked to you I have no idea what happened on the way there. But if it comes close to the Vegas trip, I'm glad everyone made it out alive :o)